Updated: 19 Feb 2018
If youre looking for information about how to have your details removed from Coral Cove.com please refer to our FAQs.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Coral Cove Specialist Recruitment Limited is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in specialist online training services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
- To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience)
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
We may also pass your information to, or allows access to such information to the Coral Cove group of companies, whose locations can be found at www.Coral Cove.com in order that they may use your personal information in the same way as we process, use and disclose your information as described above.
Where will my information be held? Where will it be accessible from?
How do I find out what information you hold? Can I amend, modify or require my information to be deleted? Can I unsubscribe to your services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at info@Coral Cove.com.au
How long will you hold my information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
1. What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computers hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
We use “cookies” to:
(1) monitor site user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our users use our websites so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites; and
(2) to help us to advertise to you jobs we think you will be interested in.
There are different kinds of cookies with different functions:
Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is one stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics (see section 6on Google Analytics) and for personalisation cookies (see section 7 on Personalisation Cookies). The only third party cookies we use on our site are Google Analytics (please see section6 on Google Analytics)
The cookies we use are explained below:
3. Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to use the site effectively such as applying for a job and therefore cannot be turned off.Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
4. Performance cookies
These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. For example they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular. We use Google analytics for this purpose (see section 6) and all information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore remains anonymous.These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, as all information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works.
5. Functionality cookies
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the policies you buy. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
6. Google Analytics
7. Personalisation cookies
This website uses personalisation cookies which help us to advertise to you jobs that we think may be of interest. These cookies are persistent (see section 2 above) and mean that when you log in or return to the website you may see advertising for jobs that are similar to jobs that you have previously browsed.
For information on how to reject these personalisation cookies, see section 8 below.
8. How to reject cookies
If you dont wish to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site you may choose to opt out of them by selecting the appropriate box on the top right hand side of this page.
Note that most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would rather that we did not collect data in this way you can choose to accept all or some or reject cookies in your browsers privacy settings.
Rejecting all cookies means that certain features cannot then be provided to you and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all our websites features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/). You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
9. Hotjar This website uses services provided by Hotjar Ltd. Hotjar provides services including Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels and Form Analysis, Feedback Polls, Surveys and Recruiters. The information generated by the tracking code and cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Hotjar on servers in Ireland. Through the Hotjar tracking code the information collected includes:Device-specific data
- your devices IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- your email address including first name and surname;
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- opreferred language used to display the webpage.
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using Hotjar. Data includes:
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed;
Hotjar will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Hotjar uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the processing of the above data by Hotjar and by the third parties used by Hotjar in accordance with their respective privacy policies. The cookies used by Hotjar have differing durations; some are 365 days, some persist for the session only.
To opt out please go to the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
This website uses services provided by AdRoll. AdRoll provides services including Prospecting, Retargeting, Cross Device, SendRoll and Online Behavioral Advertising by using cookies. The information generated will be transmitted to and stored in Amazons cloud (A3) in their data centers in the US and other countries. Data may be collected for targeted advertising and data collected may be used to target advertising on other sites or applications based on your online activity.
The types of data collected include:
- Pages visited
- Date and time of visit
- Location using IP address
- Hashed Email Addresses
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from Adroll by visiting http://youronlinechoices.eu
Links to other websites