Just 16km East of Bundaberg, Coral Cove Golf Resort is one of Queensland’s best kept secrets. A golfer’s paradise set beside the Pacific Ocean amongst a pristine 18 hole international Golf Course.
The ocean-side villas and condos are perfect for that weekend retreat, golfer’s getaway or family adventure featuring:
- Spa Bath;
- Private patio with ocean or garden views;
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and stove;
Should they be able to resist the temptation of the numerous neighbouring attractions, guests will be delighted to find a range of resort facilities available such as:
- BBQ areas;
- Golf Course,
- Coastal walk,
Things To Do
- 20 minutes’ drive from the Turtle Colony Mon Repos Beach and the popular Bundaberg Rum Distillery.
- Enjoy a swim in the pool or enjoy a casual meal in the barbecue area.
- The resort also offers golfers can enjoy a round on the 18 hole championship golf course.
- Bring your boat as there is ample adjacent parking for trailers and enjoy a trip out to the reef.
- Coral Cove is home to some of Australia’s best scuba and snorkelling spots.